Christian Nursing Registry provides the following services:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week availability for all issues of care.
- Christian Nursing staff is always on call -- including members of its nursing staff
- Skilled RNs, LPNs, HHAs, and PCAs
- RNs and LPNs with pediatric training, including vent and trach competency examinations
- In addition, Christian Nursing nurses are experienced in:
- Neonatal ICU
- Cardiac care
- Care for the terminally ill
- Maternal childcare
- Accompanying children to school (vent and trach-dependent where applicable)
- Christian Nursing Registry can coordinate and work closely with hospital discharge planners, school districts, and physicians.
- Christian Nursing can also coordinate and initiate I.V. therapy and durable medical equipment as needed.